Sunday, October 13, 2019

God is love and he loves you...

1John 4: 7-8 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
 
God loves you my friends and he wants to have a relationship with you so that he can reveal to you and in you the plan that he has for you. So you can live a rich and fulfilled life and be the person that he intended you to be from the beginning. 
 
Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
 
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
 
So you see that as God said to Jeremiah that he knew him before he was born and as he said of the people of Israel that he had a plan for them to give a future and hope. So we can say he has always known us and has a plan for us to fulfill our lives in him.
 
Now I know you’re going to say that God is judgemental and Christian’s like myself aren’t very nice. You may have a point but so does God. Sin is sickness and we of humanity are infected with it. It is so destructive that God won’t allow us to live with it. Sin must be dealt with and the only way to do that is to trust Christ Jesus who bore the sins of the World upon him on the Cross at Calvary.
 
That is why Jesus preached a gospel of repentance during his three years of ministry. We’re all sinners each and every human one of us and as the bible says there is none righteous not even one. But that makes me as guilty as you or anyone else. I am no better or worse than you and sin is sin. We must each ask Christ Jesus to forgive our sins and to come into our hearts that we might have forgiveness of our sins and eternal life. 
 
God loves us friends. So much that he gave his only son because he loved us. Jesus who so loved us that he laid down his life for us. Who sent the helper to reveal his nature within us and to empower us to share the faith. God loves you my friends and God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rapture

  Hebrews 9:28 ESV   So Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin b...