Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I have a theory...


Non Christians need read no further. I have a theory. First may I say that I may be a Christian. I have a hope of salvation. A hope that I hope is not misplaced. I believe that Jesus bore my sins on a cross in his good grace.
My theory goes this way you see. I’ve noticed that in games of sport in a youth long past and in games of intrigue in life so dearth. When pursuing goals that are not of God. I am not good at pushing the attack but I cannot be beaten when the enemy comes back. Get past Sir if you feel you dare. But I’m a natural back and and well you will not fare. 
Second, I’ve developed the theory that I have and come to an epiphany. I’d love to preach but I just can’t help. When I start to write I can only teach. I think that’s not how I want to say it. To preach is what I’d love to do some day. Can it be that a back is a teacher and a forward is a preacher. In a game like hockey or football where a back defends and a forward attacks. So a preacher sees the devil and he attacks and the teacher defends against Satan as one of the backs. 
Sewing knowledge in the hearts of the flock and leading them to stand on the Rock. So that in the day of trial, no matter with how much guile the devil will not prevail. Yes knowledge of how to resist so that when the devil goes about like a roaring lion. Then the flock can stand-fast in certainty that the enemy will not last nor will he ever get past.
Amen. Come Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rapture

  Hebrews 9:28 ESV   So Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin b...